This is Amy. This is my gmail account. I shall check both frequently.... uh, good luck e'erybody?
This is Matt, I have a freak load of information about UT3 modding that we can all find useful. I will post all the links in a follow up post.
UT3 Contest Home:www.makesomethingunreal.comUnreal Development Network:- Mod Home Page (start here)udn.epicgames.com/UT3ModHome- Getting Startedudn.epicgames.com/ModGettingStarted- Mod Authoring (evrything for how to MOD in UT3)udn.epicgames.com/UT3Mods- Links (things I may have missed)udn.epicgames.com/SiteMapUnreal Wiki: Making Modswiki.beyondunreal.comUseful UT3 Sites w/ Tutorials:www.ut3modding.comwww.hourences.comwww.skinshack.dyndnsUT3 Video Tutorials:YouTube - UT3 Video TutorialsUT3 User Maps & Mod Forums:forums.epicgames.comUnreal Script - Forums:forums.beyondunreal.comAtari - UT Script ForumsUT3 Mod to Beat:www.tacticalops3.comUT3 Lego Mod: (must see!)UT3 - Lego ModUT2004 Competition Website:(archived)www.unrealtournament.com/contest_winnerswww.unrealtournament.com/finalsUT2004 Competition Winners:www.redorchestragame.cominfection.planetunreal.gamespy.comunwheel.beyondunreal.comwww.deathball.netUT2004 User Technology:UT2004 Movie making sandbox toolswww.zeitbrand.de
This is Caleb. (*゚ー゚)ノシThanks for the UT stuff. Joe will be getting the Collector's Edition of UT3 so we'll have access to the VTMs when he gets it. ヽ(´▽`)ノ
Your second face looks like a bird. ^-^
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This is Amy. This is my gmail account. I shall check both frequently.... uh, good luck e'erybody?
This is Matt, I have a freak load of information about UT3 modding that we can all find useful. I will post all the links in a follow up post.
UT3 Contest Home:
www.makesomethingunreal.com
Unreal Development Network:
- Mod Home Page (start here)
udn.epicgames.com/UT3ModHome
- Getting Started
udn.epicgames.com/ModGettingStarted
- Mod Authoring (evrything for how to MOD in UT3)
udn.epicgames.com/UT3Mods
- Links (things I may have missed)
udn.epicgames.com/SiteMap
Unreal Wiki: Making Mods
wiki.beyondunreal.com
Useful UT3 Sites w/ Tutorials:
www.ut3modding.com
www.hourences.com
www.skinshack.dyndns
UT3 Video Tutorials:
YouTube - UT3 Video Tutorials
UT3 User Maps & Mod Forums:
forums.epicgames.com
Unreal Script - Forums:
forums.beyondunreal.com
Atari - UT Script Forums
UT3 Mod to Beat:
www.tacticalops3.com
UT3 Lego Mod: (must see!)
UT3 - Lego Mod
UT2004 Competition Website:(archived)
www.unrealtournament.com/contest_winners
www.unrealtournament.com/finals
UT2004 Competition Winners:
www.redorchestragame.com
infection.planetunreal.gamespy.com
unwheel.beyondunreal.com
www.deathball.net
UT2004 User Technology:
UT2004 Movie making sandbox tools
www.zeitbrand.de
This is Caleb. (*゚ー゚)ノシ
Thanks for the UT stuff. Joe will be getting the Collector's Edition of UT3 so we'll have access to the VTMs when he gets it. ヽ(´▽`)ノ
Your second face looks like a bird. ^-^
Post a Comment